Your island lifestyle gets an upgrade at The Tryall Club. Trinity Villa offers expansive views of the Caribbean, the amenities of a five-star resort, and exceptional privacy. This luxurious estate often feels like a tree house, as there isn’t an inch of the interior that doesn’t come with a connection to the outdoors. Whether you enjoy an indoor-outdoor shower, a dip in the pool straight from your suite, or a framed view of the surrounding flora from your king-sized canopy bed.
The interior living spaces open to the exterior terraces through recessed accordion glass doors, letting the sea breezes flow. Tropical details abound at Trinity Villa, conceived by world-class architect Thomas Reed, with furniture made by a local artisan, Thomas Mackenzie.
Luxuriate under the vaulted wood ceilings and on the expansive and shady terraces. Relish the outdoor living areas, whether you are relaxing in solitude or entertaining a crowd. A large terrace ideal for cocktails, open-air dining, and two sparkling pools offer spectacular views of the lush countryside and turquoise ocean.
- $100,000 bidder deposit required
- Total: 13,000sf | 5 bedrooms | 5 full bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Palm-lined stone driveway; World-class architect Thomas Reed; Furniture designed by local craftsman Thomas Mackenzie; Accordion sliding glass doors; Vaulted wood ceilings; Tile floors; Plantation shutters
- Bedroom Suites | 1 downstairs suite has direct access to the pool; Another downstairs suite is behind a waterfall; 3 upstairs rooms have private verandas; Spa baths featuring walk-in showers with three showerheads, and double vanities
- Outdoor Features | 6,000sf of outdoor deck and patio space; Two heated pools with waterfall features, one infinity-edge; Gazebo; Views of the Caribbean, the countryside, and Montego Bay
- Other Spaces & Amenities | Cigar room; 100-bottle wine cellar; Bar; Library; Media room/theater with popcorn machine; ADA accessible; 2 golf carts; Sonos music system
- Community Amenities | Concierge; Spa; Audubon-certified 18-hole golf course designed by Ralph Plummer; Tennis and pickleball; The Tryall Beach Club and 2 private beaches; 2 resort pools; Fitness center; Tryall Market; Games room; Kid’s Club; Dining; Boutiques; A full complement of water sports; Hiking trails; Private jet service
- Location | 14 miles (23 km) to downtown Montego Bay; 30 minutes to Sangster International Airport; 1 hour from Negril; 3.25 hours to Kingston
- Potential Rental Income | This property holds potential for rental income and is the only villa in the Tryall Club that is handicap accessible.
- Currently Listed for $5M | No Reserve
- Bidding Opens: Dec 7, 2022 6 PM EST
**More info Auction:: Property