The iconic Manhattan Skyline stretches beyond this quiet cul-de-sac in serene Kinnelon, perfectly positioned to enjoy New York City from a pocket of preserved natural beauty. Crimson King Maples sway gently in the breeze, flanking a long private drive and iron gates, proudly marking the entry to 43 Graceview.
With 13 park-like acres surrounding 12,000+ square feet of living space, there is more than enough room to roam. The Dutch colonial main house, fitted throughout with floors of marble, granite, and wood, boasts five bedroom suites and a sprawling kitchen with Miele appliances. The lower level is any entertainer’s dream venue: a private nightclub with convenient access to the exterior patio, dance floor, full bar, and every amenity to ensure an unparalleled night out– or in.
Two massive garages, a roomy guest house, and additional caretaker’s house will welcome any guests with open arms. Soak up the sun by the resort-style pool, where a swim-up bar and spectacular waterfall await.
Discover the equestrian barn with green pastures at the ready, theatre room with its regal mahogany walls, and countless other treasures in this unique estate.
NEAR NEW YORK CITY
Nature thrives in Kinnelon, an escape so serene that it is difficult to imagine New York City is only 45 minutes away. Rural charm meets suburban convenience in this quiet community. The borough is one of New Jersey’s highest-income communities, and its residents proudly maintain the natural surroundings that have been deliberately preserved since Kinnelon’s conception in 1922. Brimming with lakes and bordered by the rugged slopes of the Ramapo Mountains, the vistas are as breathtaking as they are diverse. Silas Condict County Park, spanning 1,000 acres of parkland, has been a beloved destination for families and nature lovers since 1963. Picnic or paddleboat the lake, hike the trails, or visit the Casino: once a speakeasy in the Prohibition area, the Casino now acts as a venue for events and parties. Thirty miles of trails beckon from Pyramid Mountain Natural Historic Area, through wetlands and past waterfalls with views of the Manhattan skyline. The Big Apple is only a short drive away, close enough to commute or enjoy a short getaway.
- $100,000 bidder deposit required.
- Total: 12,000sf | 13.3 acres | 13 bedrooms | 11 full bathrooms and 5 half bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Sprawling custom ranch with extravagant finishes and resort-like amenities; Marble, granite, and wood floors throughout the main house; Kitchen with Miele appliances; Lower-level nightclub with access to exterior patio, dance floor, full bar, DJ booth, coat check, and four-stall restroom; Home theatre with regal mahogany walls
- Outdoor Features | Private driveway lined with towering Crimson King Maples leading to iron gates; Equestrian barn with lush pastures; Resort-style pool with lit waterfall, grotto and swim-up bar; Pool-house cabana with full kitchen and bar; Full-size tennis court
- Additional Spaces | Four-bedroom guest house with 13-car garage; Five-car primary garage; Two-bedroom caretaker’s house
- Location | Views of the Manhattan skyline; 45 minutes to New York City; 10 minutes to Silas Condict County Park; 10 minutes to Pyramid Mountain Natural Historic Area ±
- Listed fo $4.99M | No Reserve.
- Bidding Opens: Sep 7, 2022 6 PM EDT
- Online Marketplace
Have Questions?We’ve got answers: firstname.lastname@example.org