Live, work, and play in utmost luxury from this mountain-view estate in California’s Alamo. Though San Francisco and Silicon Valley are well within commuting distance, the perfectly appointed executive office suites within 322 Lark Lane will redefine work-from-home.
Nestled behind two gates, on a gorgeous ten-acre parcel, the estate frames breathtaking views of Mt. Diablo, the valley, and the grounds themselves at every turn. Custom fittings and finishes throughout create a sumptuous experience beyond compare, from Venetian plaster and gold, custom stone flooring, and nine incredible fireplaces tucked throughout the estate.
The main house invites you to gather in the sweeping kitchen or rest and rejuvenate in the massive primary suite, where two bathrooms and two dressing rooms promise peace and privacy. Offer the same splendor to any guests via a one-bedroom Tennis House beside the full-sized tennis court, plus the one-bedroom Carriage House above the nine-car secondary garage.
A four-car primary garage, pool and spa with limestone patios, endless Mediterranean gardens, and flawless entertaining spaces (both indoors and out) only scratch the surface of this estate’s opulent offerings.
NEAR SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The bucolic community of Alamo awaits, only 28 miles from San Francisco but worlds from the hustle and bustle of the busy city. Restaurants, pristine parks, and the exceptional Round Hill Country Club ensure recreational escapes are always at your fingertips. Peaceful and relaxed, Alamo sits between the cities of Walnut Creek and Danville, perfectly positioned to enjoy the boons of city-adjacent living. The coveted Westside of Alamo, where you’ll find 322 Lark Lane, sits above the popular Iron Horse Regional Trail, ideal for long walks, scenic jogs, and endless cycling. San Francisco or the Silicon Valley are a comfortable commute away, or travel by air from Livermore Municipal Airport, Walnut Creek BART, Oakland International Airport, or Buchanan Field Airport.
- $100,000 bidder drposit required.
- Total: 11,447sf | 10 acres | 7 bedrooms | 8 full bathrooms and 4 half bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Breathtaking estate designed by renowned Beverly Hills architect Brian Tichenor; Opulent custom finishes like extensive use of Venetian plaster and Venetian gold from Italian Artisans; Perfectly positioned along the Alamo ridge-line with gorgeous Mt. Diablo and valley views; Perfect balance between grand-scale entertaining spaces and casual living areas; Private bedroom suites with spa-like bathrooms; Multiple executive office spaces; Nine fireplaces; Hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen Features | Fantastic views of the grounds and valley; Custom onyx countertops with backlighting; Dual islands; Dacor range with tiled backsplash; Dual Miele dishwashers; Miele espresso maker; Custom built-ins; Custom hand-painted grass-cloth walls; Walk-in pantry; Butler’s pantry with custom onyx countertops, linen and crystal storage, beverage fridge, and built-in ice maker
- Primary Suite Features | Sitting room with antique French fireplace in Carrera marble from the Plaza Hotel; French doors opening to a private balcony; Hidden plasma TV; Crystal chandelier; Pearlized Venetian plaster walls; Two spa-like ensuite bathrooms and two incredible dressing rooms with ample meticulously planned storage
- Outdoor Features | Gorgeous loggia with Nana doors opening to the backyard, dual French doors to the outdoor kitchen, and French doors to the indoor family room; Outdoor kitchen with granite counters, Dacor gas grill, ice maker, fridge, and marble sink; Spacious pool with spa and limestone paver patios, granite pool-side bar, and flat-screen; Commercial-grade steam shower with Waterworks tile, dual benches, and mosaic Limestone floor; Full-sized tennis court; Mediterranean gardens; Dramatic lawn area; Sprawling estate tucked securely behind two gates; Trailhead accessible
- Sustainability aspects: Water tanks; a well for irrigation purposes
- Additional Spaces | Living room and bar with 500-bottle wine cellar; Media room; Four-car primary garage; Newly-completed one bedroom, one bathroom carriage house with full kitchen and laundry room above a secondary nine-car garage; One bedroom, one bathroom tennis house with kitchenette
- Other Amenities | State-of-the-art AV and security systems; Motorized Conrad shades; Lighting system;
- Location | 45 miles to Silicon Valley; 28 miles to San Francisco; 10 minutes to Round Hill Country Club; 10 minutes to Danville; 15 minutes to Walnut Creek; 45 minutes to Mount Diablo State Park
- Listed for $17.75M | No Reserve.
- Bidding Opens: Aug 16, 2022 5 PM EDT
- Online Marketplace
Have Questions?We’ve got answers: email@example.com