Sure to impress from first look, there was no expense spared in the craftsmanship and amenities of 1324 Keezletown Road. Tucked on 25.73+ verdant acres, this sprawling estate boasts eight gorgeous bedroom suites and a private studio apartment perfect for a caretaker or guest accommodations.
Envision a boutique hotel perfectly located in the heart of Shenandoah Valley, surrounded by stunning vistas and resort-style amenities that will keep guests returning again and again. Imagine an event venue with spacious entertaining spaces indoors and out, each designed with the utmost care in design and decor. Two garages plus a guest parking lot await to welcome a crowd of any size, tucked securely behind the estate’s gate.
The estate is already equipped to cater to large groups: the kitchen is fitted with multiple refrigerators, dishwashers, sinks, ranges (both gas and electric) and every other feature for effortless entertaining. Discover a pool indoors and a second outdoors, a tennis and basketball court, putting green, and so much more.
SHENANDOAH VALLEY, VA
Cozy Weyers Cave sits center stage of the famous Shenandoah Valley. The town is a stone’s throw from the I-81, and also boasts the Shenandoah Valley Airport, making for spectacularly convenient travel by car or air. Though it offers a suite of amenities in its own right, its central position to the larger cities of Staunton, Harrisonburg, and Waynesboro ensure adventure is always a short drive away. Outdoor recreation is what the Valley is known for, and Weyers Cave is no exception: hike, fish, camp, and embrace nature to its fullest. Sample the freshest farm-to-table fare while you discover a new favorite from one of many local vineyards.
- $100,000 bidder deposit required.
- Total: 24,896 sf | 25.73+ acres | 9 bedrooms | 11 full bathrooms and 4 half bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Grand gated estate with sprawling brick mansion; No expense spared in craftsmanship and amenities; Soaring ceilings above interiors drenched in light from massive arched windows; Eight gorgeous bedrooms suites plus a private studio apartment for a caretaker with its own entrance; Exceptional entertaining spaces including a stunning sunroom and indoor pool with dressing room and multi-stall restrooms; Entertainment area with a kitchen, bar, two theatres, gym, game room, and wine cellar plus tasting space; Thirteen cozy fireplaces
- Outdoor Features | Expansive grounds; Outdoor pool with spacious deck overlooking lush gardens; Tennis court; Basketball court; Putting green; Surrounded by verdant landscaping, towering trees, and vibrant blooms
- Additional Spaces | Two garages with parking for six vehicles; Guest parking lot gated from the main road; Butler’s pantry with multiple refrigerators, dishwashers, sinks, ranges (gas and electric), ovens, microwaves; Three laundry rooms conveniently located throughout the home
- Other Amenities | Potential to purchase one adjacent parcel totalling up to 44 acres
- Location | 4 minutes to Shenandoah Valley Airport; Easy access to Interstate 81; 15 minutes to Harrisonburg and James Madison University; Surrounded by local vineyards; 20 minutes to Massanutten Resort 1 hour 45 minutes to Richmond, 2 hours 20 minutes to Washington DC
- Listed for $6.995M | No Reserve.
- Bidding Opens: Aug 12, 2022 4 PM EDT
- Online Marketplace
Have Questions?We’ve got answers: firstname.lastname@example.org
#luxury #estate #auction #realestate #ShenandoahValley #Virginia