Set on 6.97 acres in the Village of Matinecock, this ultimate family estate was designed with entertainment in mind. Though the exterior makes a formal statement in red brick, the interior exudes a transitional, modern style. From the arched doorways to wainscotting accents to intricate millwork, custom details abound. Even the most discerning host will appreciate the added luxury of three kitchens.
The versatile floor plan flows between grand spaces and intimate gathering spots. An architectural collaboration between Jack Arnold Homes of Elegance and Accent Associates, the estate is just over 8,700 square feet on the top two floors, featuring an approximately 2,500-square-foot finished basement, all wrapping around a resort-style pool area for an idyllic indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Enjoy alfresco meals cooked in the cabana kitchen, cocktails in the great room with the wall of French doors open to the breeze, or a friendly home court tennis match. After the festivities, retreat to your private owner’s sanctuary, nearly 1,500 square feet, to find a serene, sunlit escape.
- $100,000 bidder deposit required
- Total: 10,700sf | 6.97ac | 6 bedrooms | 10 full bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Gated drive; Custom millwork and built-in features; Arched French doors and doorways; Hardwood and stone tile floors; Open floor plan; Multiple fireplaces
- Primary Suite | 1,500sf retreat; Private living room; Walls of windows; Spa bath with his and her vanities, separate toilet area, stand-alone bathtub; Custom-built dressing room/closet
- Chef’s Kitchen | Two-toned cabinetry; Designer range; U-shaped island with butcher block countertop; Butler’s pantry and service bar area; Adjoined with a keeping room and sunlit dining room
- Outdoor Features | Multiple patios and outdoor gathering spots; Sports court; Swimming pool and spa; Pool cabana with all-season kitchen; Private pond
- Other Spaces and Amenities | Executive office; Home theater with bar and service kitchen; Billiards/game room with fireplace and bar; Enormous home gym; Bonus den/family room; Heated, 3-car garage with glass doors
- Location | 30 miles from Manhattan; 20 minutes to JFK, La Guardia, Islip, and Republic airports
- Originally Offered for $14.888M | Reserve $4.5M
- Bidding Opens: Nov 3, 2022 3 PM EDT
**More info Auction:: Property